3.11.2012

We've got nothing to lose...

CARDIGAN - THRIFTED/ STUDDED COLLAR DENIM SHIRT - DIY/ SUNGLASSES - LE SPECS/ DISCO PANTS - AMERICAN APPAREL/ VINTAGE BOOTS/ NYX LIPSTICK IN ULYSSES

So I finally got my disco pants and I am ecstatic. Smiles.
There is only one little downside to them, which is mainly my fault, but other than that they're perfect. I have a weird body shape where my legs are too thin for my torso, which means that I had to get a medium in the pants for them to fit. Therefore, that makes them a little loose in the leg area, hence the rolling up of the pants action. But it's alright because I've decided that I want to get some leather leggings or liquid leggings of some sort that will be tight enough for my skinny ankles.

So enough about the pants. I had an amazing couple of days especially since last week was pretty crappy because of all of these deadlines for school, and dumb papers to write. Yesterday, Veronica and I had plans to go to a friend's party. We ended up ditching that and went on a field trip to my beloved Denny's. We had some breakfast for dinner which is pretty much one of the best things in the world.

To sum it all up, I had a great weekend, what about you?

PHOTOS BY VERONICA SHEPP


7 comments:

The Desert Fox said...

I think those pants look great on you ;) But if you're worries I think leather pants will definitely fit a little better. Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

xx

Kristen said...

YAY! You finally got them! They look amazing on you.. just like everything else! Love youuuu.

Lainey said...

Those are some crotch filled pants! Haha! And I don't remember them being that high waisted. Other than that, you look great! I already told you you look like an aa model. I get to see you next week!! Whoo!

Victoria said...

I have a short torso. Lol

Victoria said...

<3

vintage process said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

kb said...

love this outfit - so jealous of your disco pants! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...