3.05.2012

Keep walking...

THRIFTED DENIM JACKET - GUESS/ VINTAGE LEATHER VEST, GOLD PIN, BELT AND BOOTS/ WOLF SHIRT - THE MOUNTAIN/ F21 SKINNIES/ LE SPECS SUNGLASSES IN "DIGITAL NOMAD"

Occupy the Capitol.
So today I went to Sacramento to participate in a march and rally at the Capitol for the effort to refund education, jobs, and a better future for students of California schools.
It was a great experience to be a part of and I'm glad I got to go. We left Santa Cruz at 6:30am and got to Sacramento at around 9am. I had never been so I was excited to see the city. During the rally (under the hot sun), many speeches were made by people, including Gavin Newsom, who people could not stop fawning over. I don't blame them. Smiles.
All in all, it was a great (exhausting) experience. We ate at a cute little cafe and got to explore Sacramento.

By the way, I know the outfit I wore is very similar to the outfit post before this. I told you guys it's what I've been wearing here all the time. But I didn't realize it, so I apologize.
Anyway, sorry this is short. But I had to tell you now, even though I'm absolutely exhausted from all the walking we had to do.
See you all on Wednesday for another Inspiration Wednesday. Smiles.


6 comments:

MissAdelinne said...

I like your style!
www.missadelinne.com

Missadelinne's Fanpage

Lainey said...

Your outfit is different in this. I love it. You look so cool. I want a leather vest so badly. I've never been to sacramento. But it looks awesome!

http://www.mymymode.com said...

This is such a cool look: love the purple top and leather vest !

www.mymymode.com

The Disco Pony Girl (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) said...

You so gorgeous! ALWAYS! <3

iggy said...

I really like your style, almost every look you presented I would wear ;) following ;)

http://theiggyjungle.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

love your style! it's very punk-rock and edgy. i've only beent to sacramento once or twice. and i was little kid back then so i can't really remember much. but i'm glad you had fun!

Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...