3.02.2012

Tell me I'm your national anthem...

THRIFTED DENIM JACKET - GUESS/ VINTAGE BOOTS AND GOLD PIN/ H&M SPARKLY SWEATER/ POLKA DOT BLOUSE - XI/ F21 SKINNIES

The weather here has been really weird lately. It's been raining cats and dogs for the past few days which was annoying, but today was sunny sweater weather which I don't understand.
I wore this outfit a couple days ago before it started raining but it was seriously freezing. I didn't even know I was going to post about this outfit. I thought why not since I haven't in a while. It's pretty much what I wear to school every day: a button down under a sweater with a jacket thrown over.

So yeah. It's been a pretty chill week. I'm looking forward to this month, since we're so close to the end of the quarter, which means spring break, and I get to see my family and besties, and The Hunger Games. Oh, and by the way, the man Jeffers is twenty today so happy birthday to that guy. Smiles.
I'll leave you beautiful people with what I got in the mail today from my amazing sister. I love getting letters and little things that just make my day.

xo


7 comments:

sara l said...

LOVE your outfit !

Lainey said...

Love the pop of color peeking out. It's so cute! Can't wait for the 22nd!! love you schmookins.

Analisa said...

I love the peek of your yellow shirt and the polka dots :) So cute!

DailyGlamour said...

nice look! come to see my page and follow me if you like it !
xo

Carrie said...

you look so cute! i like the vintage feel of it.
omg, i cannot wait for Hunger Games either! Gah, i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the books.

Shoetopia Giveaway -- Come and join! :]

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Estefanía J. said...

Absolutely cute casual outfit dear!!! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!
Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

http://www.mymymode.com said...

too cute ! u look adorable here gurl!:)

www.mymymode.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...