1. Barbour jacket/ Burberry bag/ Superga wellies
2. Chanel bag/ Superga wellies
3. Topshop dress/ Chanel bag/ Chelsea boots
Here I go again about this woman named Alexa Chung.
I've blogged about her before and her amazing style. You don't hear about her a lot but when you do, it's all about her wonderful fashion sense.
Reading about Glastonbury 2011 yesterday, all I saw was Alexa Chung and her outfits. She and I somewhat share the same style because I would wear all the outfits she wore. And they are all a favorite. I can't pick one. She is perfection.
I want to go to a music festival so badly. I mean I went to Warped Tour last year and I'm going again tomorrow, which is why I thought of posting about Glastonbury, but Warped Tour is just not the same. But I know I'll enjoy it a great deal. Ever since middle school, I have wanted to see Simple Plan live (yes, I just admitted that). It's like a childhood dream come true and I can't wait. Smiles.
4 comments:
she has the best style!
I can't believe you're going to warped tour. Yuck! jk. not really. haha!
Her style is so completely effortless and she nails it every single time.
Aaaaalexa! cant get enough of her!
Post a Comment