2.25.2015

Let's be clear, won't close my eyes...

My sister and I trekked it to Hollywood two weeks ago for a fashion history lesson. And it was free which is always a plus.
We went to see the "Louis Vuitton Series 2 - Past, Present, and Future" exhibit in LA which I thought was pretty great. It was a multi-room exhibit that kinda went through Louis Vuitton's Spring 2015 ready to wear collection. It was all multimedia as well with making of an LV bag videos, inspirational women to the collection, a minimal room that only featured accessories as the focal point, and a "backstage" area that recreates backstage at a fashion show so every room was something different and I felt it was all super nontraditional, something I was expecting from this particular exhibition.
The whole thing lets you walk through at your own pace and even go back if you want to see something again. Every docent was very nice and told us multiple times we were allowed to take photos, which of course I did. I heard it's going to Beijing next. 
This happened all before I got sick and icky and just wanted to chill out for a couple weeks.


Listening to: Elastic Heart - Sia

THRIFTED GRID TOP
DRESS BY OH MY LOVE
ASOS CHELSEA BOOTS

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...