1.30.2015

Sun was shining, I'm positive...


I recently went to Monrovia with my sister to have lunch with our parents and of course it was a good time. We walked around my hometown and took pictures duh. It's always nice having a set schedule for work so I have the time to hang out with my amazing people. I mean I had a set schedule at my last job but it didn't feel that way to me for some reason. Recently I've been having more energy and drive to do things on my days off which is great otherwise they would be wasted and that's not very good. This is what I wore to lunch, a classic outfit, just a blouse and denim shorts, with some new twists. I can go back into the archives and find versions of this exact outfit which is really funny. I still can't believe I got away with wearing this in January. LA weather for you.


ASOS HAT
URBAN OUTFITTERS NECKLACE
DIY VINTAGE CALVIN KLEIN CUTOFFS
TAHARI BOOTS
NARS LIP PENCIL IN CRUELLA 

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

1 comment:

retrohappy said...

I really love your blog!
Great Post! :)

My blog : https://retrohappy.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...