1.21.2015

Stay up 'til the lights go out...

I haven't done an Inspiration Wednesday in a while so I thought I would start the year off with what I'm really into currently.


It's more of the usual if you follow me on Instagram, but with a color twist. I feel like it's really hard for me to step away from my clothing comfort zone which is pretty much black. I see images like these and outfits where I'm just like "Oh my word, gimme" but I don't have that drive to put my wanting into practice, or else I might go broke.
The funny thing is that grey, blue, and white are not even a huge jump away from black. They're still kind of neutrals, the way I see them, but more icy which I love. Great colors for the winter to spring transition I'm already feeling here in LA. Still trying to wear my fur jackets in 70 degree weather like a doofus though.

PHOTOS COURTESY OF:
THE HAUTE PURSUIT
JESSICA Z WU
I DRESS MYSELFF
ALEXA CHUNG FOR AG JEANS
ZARA.COM
URBAN OUTFITTERS
STYLE.COM


Listening to: American Beauty/American Psycho - Fall Out Boy

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...