12.30.2014

Just keep your eyes on me...

So it's been a minute and I am so very sorry about that but I have definitely missed posting on here.
Since I moved to LA from Santa Cruz it's pretty much been the usual happenings until about two months ago. I was doing a million and a half things and gained so much knowledge in a short amount of time but I guess it was fun while it lasted. I'm really just appreciative of everything around me right now. 
However, with that being said, this is the first time I'm posting on here in a while and it feels like I can breathe again. I'm doing things that I did not realize I missed very much and the fact I have the time to do them makes me incredibly happy. I'm really thankful for the people around me for just being there and showing me that there's more. I've struggled with a lot this year, but getting through it and accepting it makes me really hopeful for next year. There's so much for me to learn and experience and I can't wait.

I'm not going to keep being sappy but it is the holidays and there's much to be said about that. 2014 has been a whirlwind and I can't wait for what's to come next year. I've been all over the place as far as my sanity is concerned but being 22 (almost 23), I think that's a completely acceptable state of being. I think now is my time to stay up too late, go to a random country, love too much and just be my own person. I'm out of college now and I have all the time in the world to make decisions and do all the things I want to do.

With that being said, on a completely unrelated note, this blog does exist to express my style ramblings and whatnot so I thought why not see a couple of the favorite outfits I wore throughout the year to round out 2014.


As you may have guessed, I'm a bit more active on Instagram.
Talk to you soon I promise. xo

Listening to: Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...