3.27.2014

Love is too happy to bring me down...

Hi lovelies!
I finally have time to post on here about my spring break I had in LA with the man and the fam. 
I'm still currently on spring break at the moment and I'm pretty much just resting now. I have my last quarter before I graduate at UC Santa Cruz starting next week and I'm pretty stoked on that.
So I haven't formally introduced the man on here yet, but you may have seen him a bit in the past couple of posts. The man is Daniel and he's pretty much my favorite. He's been the man for a while now and thinking about that makes me incredibly happy. But enough sappy.
We left for LA last Thursday and right when we got there it was just one thing after another, doing as much as we can, seeing as many people as we can, and then all of a sudden it was over. It was amazingly tiring and awesome at the same time. While we were there, we pretty much just ate food and went shopping and that was fine by us. It was very good to have him in my hometown and show him around and what not. This picture spam coming at you was our last full day in LA. We hung out with my fam at the Fairfax flea market and the Grove. It was great being in the LA sun.


A lot of things are going to be happening in the near future so hopefully I will be updating on all of that. As for now, I am scared and excited about what is to come and happy about everything that is happening now.
See you soon. Smiles. xox


SHIRT - GLAMOROUS UK
CROP TANK - FOREVER 21
DIY THRIFTED SHORTS
SUNGLASSES - SWAY CHIC
JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

3 comments:

Lainey said...

I took these! And I miss you like crazy already. That weekend flew by like a whirlwind. So tiring yet so amazing at the same time. Mwah!

Jamara Brown said...

That sheer floral top is one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen! I love your style. Just followed ya on bloglovin' <3

http://mashurmind.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

Thanks girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...