10.29.2013

We jumped never asking why...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted on this.
Life has been grand in every which way, trying to balance my time between school life, work life, and my social life. It's a struggle but for the first time in a while, I'm extremely happy with pretty much everything. And that's that. I'm just happy.

I just wanted to post about my lady love bester's 21st birthday that happened over a week ago.
Her birthday basically spanned over a whole weekend and I hope she had a grand time. We've been waiting for both of us to be 21 for almost four years now and I just feel like this is one of the many milestones we'll hit together. I never expected to get a best friend in college but here she is. I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to get through the past three years without her. But enough of the sappy. Smiles.

I got to wear my new favorite dress on her birthday night. A week beforehand, I had treated myself and splurged on some UNIF and I have no regrets. This dress is everything to me and it's even on display in my room. Is that too much?


This last photo is us celebrating at midnight. And it's basically my favorite picture.

Only two posts in October, I know. That's really bad. But the holidays are coming up and I'm stoked.
I'll really try and post more on here because I do miss it when I haven't in a while.

See you soon. xo

Listening to: Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

DRESS BY UNIF
JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

2 comments:

Lainey said...

I'm glad Veronica is in our lives too. Love you guys.

Kristen said...

Aw yay new post!! Happy Birthday Vern!

I am so happy you are happy V. That is all I could ever ask for. :)

Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...