8.15.2013

And the rest will follow...


Do you know that thing that happens when you love a piece of clothing so much that you basically wear it every day and you never get tired of it?
Well that's the situation happening with this Forever 21 cardigan shawl I bought maybe about a month ago. It's what I wear every day to work and even when I'm not working. I'm serious. Maybe it's because it's black and over-sized, two things I look for in clothing pieces. Love it.
Just thought I'd quickly share this outfit I wore a couple days ago when Veronica and I were out running errands and what not. It's such a comfy cozy outfit, basically my go-to. I've worn it twice this week, but that's supposed to be a secret. Smiles.

P.S. I will post more this month I swear. The end of this month will be a doozy, I can feel it.


FOREVER 21 CARDIGAN
FOREVER 21 POLKA DOT BODYSUIT
THRIFTED BELT
VINTAGE HIGH WAIST LEE JEANS
JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS
NINE WEST FRINGE BAG
SUNNIES - SWAY CHIC

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

2 comments:

Halie said...

Super rad. Love the fit of that denim.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

ANDYSTYLE said...

cute top :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...