7.12.2013

It's a long drive, and it's summer...

I'm back in good old Monrovia!
It's a nice break to have since I've just been working my summer away. I mean we're already in the middle of July, when did that happen? So anyway, I'm here for a couple of days to just chill and of course to celebrate my dear dad's birthday which is tomorrow. Happy times.
I don't know how much I'll be blogging this weekend so check out my Instagram to see what I'm up to. All of my info is at the end of each of my posts.

So here is what I wore today. I realize I post outfits a lot when I'm somewhere I haven't been to in a while. Just a random thought. Basically I hung out with the bam fam all day and then had dinner in Pasadena which was pretty cool. It was a pretty comfy cozy outfit. 

ASOS CROP TOP/ VINTAGE PANTS/ SUPERGA PLATFORMS/ ASSORTED JEWELRY/ LIMECRIME VELVETINES IN RED VELVET

I absolutely love these pants. You know me and velvet. They're just super soft and actually thin enough that I was pretty cool and breezy when I was wearing them. It's definitely not the time for velvet but they worked great. As for my shoes, it was a struggle but I finally got them and I'm so happy. I knew I wanted a pair of creepers but I wasn't really sold on the big fat creepers that everyone has already. I found the Superga platforms and they are the best thing ever. I also want to give my poor Keds a break. They are so busted and I've only had them for a year. Anyway.

See you soon. xo

Listening to: Find Me Here - Eisley

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

1 comment:

Halie said...

Those pants freaking rock.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...