7.24.2013

If I recover, will you be my comfort...

Hello there!
This week has been pretty uneventful, but I wanted to give you guys an outfit post anyway. On Monday, Veronica and I went on a date to the movies and saw This Is The End which was insane and amazeballs, definitely our kind of movie. We were running a little late so I didn't have time to take pictures when it was still bright outside.
The top I wore was one of the items I got from the vintage store that we stumbled upon in Capitola. I posted it on Instagram a couple days ago. It's this great 70s-y crochet top that reminds me of cotton candy. I love it because it's pretty Unif inspired and anything Unif is awesome. 


VINTAGE TOP
AMERICAN APPAREL DISCO PANT
THRIFTED NINE WEST BOOTS
ASSORTED JEWELRY

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

2 comments:

Kasia M said...

Awesome :)

Halie said...

That top is perfection.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...