7.14.2013

Here we go back...

Another outfit post what? I know. I surprised myself too.
We went to Santa Monica yesterday for my dear ol' dad's birthday celebrations and it was awesome. We shopped and walked and ate lots of food. I was kinda bummed that it was overcast when we were there, I mean I came home to have some nice sun. Every effing time I'm home, it's gross and murky, but hot, so it's a little worse. But despite that, we had a grand time. And my dad was happy.

VINTAGE DRESS/ F21 CARDIGAN/ JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS/ NINE WEST FRINGE BAG/ MILANI LIPSTICK IN SWEET NECTAR

As you can see, since my last post was only a few days ago, I'm trying to post more. More outfits, specifically. I want to show you guys what I wear every day even if it's just for work or whatever. If I don't get it on Instagram, hopefully it'll be on here. I'm kinda bummed to be going back to Santa Cruz because there's never enough time for anything but I'm also relieved. I get to be in my cozy apartment and go to work. Also it's never too hot up north so it's pretty swell.
I'm so in the mood for big changes. Lately, I've been feeling a little out of it, like I don't know exactly what I'm feeling. Stuff is happening in da personal life and I can't deal with it at the moment. As I have said before, this isn't really a personal blog so I'll shut up. But if you are interested, follow my Tumblr and Twitter for quick updates on life and thoughts. The links are always at the end of my posts. Smiles.

*And if you didn't hear, a sweet prince named Cory Monteith was taken away from us. I was fortunate enough to meet him and I thank him for making me smile every time I watched him. Glee will never be the same. Rest in paradise. RIP*

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...