6.18.2013

The one that I love under the sun...

Well I had a great weekend!
So I finished with school and finals last Thursday but I didn't get a break until yesterday since I had to move into my new apartment and then go to work, and then my parents and my sister came to visit the whole weekend  for Father's Day. We basically had a ball. They left yesterday and I was a sad puppy. It was so great being with them, I had the best weekend, to be quite honest. 

VINTAGE DRESS/ DIY DENIM JACKET/ JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS/ VINTAGE DOONEY

I love the dress I wore for lunch on Father's Day. I got it from my favorite thrift store a couple months ago and I totally forgot about it until I moved and found all these clothes I never wear. It was pretty exciting. 
I'm not going to get to see my family for a while so that bummed me out but it's all good. Keeping busy will make the time go by faster. I actually don't know when I will be seeing them next, so it might be sooner than I think. Hopefully.

Listening to: Whispers In The Dark - Mumford & Sons

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

3 comments:

Lainey said...

sad sad puppy!

Joyce said...

This floral maxi is so cool and I LOVE the shoes!

Halie said...

You girls rock.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...