4.10.2013

Just let it happen...

So as you may have noticed, festival season is upon us and I am completely jealous of those who get to go to Coachella this year.
I say it every year that I want to go so bad but things just don't work out sometimes. My sister and I are making it our goal this year to go to Outside Lands. Don't get me wrong, I love Coachella, but I feel like it gets way too hyped up. Maybe that's just me being super annoyed that I don't get to go. Anyway.
I made a Coachella/any music festival essentials list for any of you going this weekend or next weekend. I did it to make me feel better, but I think it just made me more jealous. It's all goody though because my time will come. Smiles.
So yeah, here are my what-to-wear tips and what not for festival season.

1. Accessories galore.
Festival Other

2. Pretty skirts.
Festival Skirts

3. Fun shorts.
Festival Shorts

4. Great shoes.
Festival Shoes


Those are my must-haves. Of course you also need some fun tops and flowy bohemian dresses since it's Coachella duh. But you get it. I hope you all found this helpful if you're currently struggling with what to wear this weekend. And if you're not going to the desert like me, that shouldn't stop you from dressing like you are going. Smiles. xo

Listening to: Breakers - Local Natives

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

4 comments:

Lainey said...

I want everything!!

True said...

I have those shades hehee

Adora Mehitabel said...

In love with those skirts www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

Oh Sunnie Day said...

LOVE the skirts! I've been collecting maxi skirts for spring/summer

xx

jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...