2.25.2013

One way or another...

As you all may know, I went home last weekend and got my wisdom teeth removed which was pretty sucky but I had to look on the bright side. I got to go home and see my fambam and Christine, who also went home that weekend. Along with that I also went to the Grove in LA to pay the lovely Topshop a visit, which had just opened on the 14th. Basically the perfect Valentine's Day gift. And it was grand. I kinda went banana sandwich in there. I'm obsessed, I can't wait to go back again. They had cat shopping bags. I mean, it can't get any better than that.

VELVET TOP - STOLEN FROM VERONICA/ THRIFTED PANTS/ JEFFREY CAMPBELL COLTRANES/ LE SPECS SUNGLASSES

I apologize for the lack of face. I was hiding my chipmunk cheeks. But today, I am officially all better now. I got my stitches out and I'm jammin'. Smiles.
See you all soon for my LFW faves!

Listening to: One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) - One Direction

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

4 comments:

rue abbey said...

Love!

www.rueabbey.blogspot.com

-S Xx

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Loving those shoes of yours dear, nice casual outfit :)

I invite you to participate in my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY (due 28th Feb !!)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

The Fashion Student said...

Those pants are amazing, so jealous!

xx
Carina


www.thefashionstudent.com
twitter.com/carinainthecity
instagram.com/thefashionstudent

Violet said...

loving the pants and those shoes!

-Violet
RosesareRedblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...