2.12.2013

Light em up...

I'm finally back lovelies!
I apologize for the massive break I took from blogging. How long has it been, almost a month now? Sheesh. I didn't even know it was happening until I woke up one day and thought I'm totally missing something in my life right now and that was blogging and rambling to you guys. Smiles.
I owe you all some sort of explanation, but it all basically comes down to school. This quarter has blessed me with no exams but it's papers galore which is really stressful. I can't wait to go home this weekend, even though it's only to get my wisdom teeth taken out. But nothing can ruin this weekend, not even wisdom teeth, because Topshop LA is opening this Thursday and I'm super stoked.

So those were some updates for you. Now for the actual post, it's an outfit finally!
I bought this coat a couple weeks ago from Urban Outfitters and it's all I've been wearing, especially at night when it gets really cold here. You may have seen an outfit of the day picture with me wearing it on Instagram. Anyway, I'm in love with it. I love how I can wear it with basically anything and the Zara-esque feel it has. I'm just glad it hasn't been raining a ton here like it usually does during the winter. It's just been nice and sunny and cold.
I picked this spot to take photos since the very nice man behind me told me I'm beautiful. He told everyone else too. Smiles all around.

COAT AND FLAG HAT - URBAN OUTFITTERS/ THRIFTED TANK/ AA DISCO PANTS/ JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS

Also who's been obsessing over NYFW? I know I have.
Look forward to my favorites from NYFW soon. xo

Oh and FOB is back! Listen to this goodness!


Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

3 comments:

Oh Sunnie Day said...

That's so exciting you're getting a TopShop near you! Love your blog :) I'm now following you

xx

jen

Lainey said...

damn girl...you fine.

Marsa said...

i am loving your super gorgeous outfits!!!

following :)

-marsa
The DayLee Journal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...