1.03.2013

We got the radio on...

BUTTERFLY DRESS - WASTELAND/ LEATHER JACKET - H&M/ ASSORTED JEWELRY/ JC COLTRANES/ TARGET BEANIE

So I turned 21 yesterday!
On New Year's I celebrated with my sister and parents in LA and we had lunch at Tart which was delish. On my actual birthday, I hung out with my parents and then went out for drinks with a couple people in Pasadena. Fun stuff. Smiles.
I feel like I've been celebrating every day. I might as well live it up I guess since I'm going back to Santa Cruz pretty soon. I do miss that place but it's nice being around family and old friends.
But anyway, I got these amazing boots from my family. They know me so well. So thankful.

Hope you guys are having a good week! xo


Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

2 comments:

Jalecia said...

Absolutely love those boots! I've always had my eye on them as well. Happy belated birthday. It's cool you had a good time :)

the desert foxx said...

Looking sooo good as always. Those boots. No words.

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...