1.11.2013

The prettiest of views...

So it's been about a week since I've posted which is not very good so I apologize for that. I just started my winter quarter so I've just been getting used to my schedule and what not.
I decided to post today since I don't have class on Fridays usually and I just wanted to update you all on my life. I figured I would do a Fave Fives today since I haven't since Christmas.
Plus, once all of these award shows are over, I will definitely be seeing you again.

1. Having a cuppa.
Over break I got this obsession with tea, just any tea and I've decided that it's a very good obsession. Veronica and I have been having a cup every night before bed and it's just a nice, relaxing time.


2. Santa Cruzin'.
I never feel how much I love Santa Cruz until I'm back after being away for a while. I got out of the car last Sunday and breathed in the fresh air and it was just lovely being back.


3. Being 21 finally.
It still feels weird being able to say I'm 21, but it's nice. 


4. Yoga.
Now I've only been doing it for two days but I'm loving it. Plus I get to exercise and be healthy, and god knows I'm not at all. Oops.


5. Hair fun.
I'm so bored with my hair. I really want to do something to it but I don't know what that something is just yet. So in the meantime, I've just been posting random hair inspiration on my Tumblr. Smiles.


Anyway. See you guys soon! xx

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...