12.24.2012

We're here tonight...

Merry Christmas Eve! I thought I'd sneak in a Fave Fives for you before Christmas. Here's what I'm currently loving at the moment! Smiles.
Now most of it is holiday themed but um hello, it's the holidays!

1. Fun tights.
I'm still searching for the perfect pair which is annoying. And I love me some shorts any time of the year so dress up your legs ya'll.


2. Festive food.
What can I say? I'm already a sucker for just food in general, but if it has the colors red and green or a Christmas tree on it or a snowman, I just die. It just tastes better to me.


3. Candles all the time.
I forgot how much I love burning candles since I didn't bring any up with me to SC. Now that I'm home I've been burning about three at a time. And it's amazeballs.


4. Severe eyebrows.
All thanks to one Cara Delevingne. I've been filling in my eyebrows lately even though they're thick already, but it's all goodie. Anyway, love this girl. Love her eyebrows.


5. Christmas sweaters.
Okay this is an obvious one, but still. Who doesn't love a Christmas sweater? Bonus points if it's super ugly. I can't get enough.


Happy Christmas to all! xo

Listening to: Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...