12.01.2012

It's an illusion like a movie...

Happy December!
It's that time of year guys! Are you excited?
I'll apologize in advance for the lack of outfit posts in these next couple of weeks. It's down to the wire here, finals are coming up and I know I'm going to be super busy writing papers and studying and all that jazz.
But I will definitely post some little things here and there, like today's post.

So Christmas is in a few weeks so I've decided to share what's on my lust list this year. Smiles.
What's on yours?

Wish List 1


Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

2 comments:

La borsa di Mary Poppins said...

Gooosh, beautiful! Love your blog <3 I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
xoxo Gloria

Amely Rose said...

i am so in love with the watch with the world map, so eyecatchy and ivintage, totly amazing <3


want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

my blog:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...