12.06.2012

All these little things...

It's dead week so finals are next week which means I get to go home soon. 
So basically I almost feel like a zombie but not quite. That doesn't start happening until finals start.

But I did promise some random posts in the absence of outfits. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to see what I'm wearing at this very moment. It's crunch time guys, comfort is key. Smiles.

I'll leave you now with what I'm currently loving at the moment. I might make a post like this every other week to keep you guys updated, maybe call it Fave Fives. Smiles.

1. Velvet everything.
The fabric of royalty and rock gods, I am so in love with this. I feel like anything velvet just adds to an outfit and now that it's winter and holidays-y outside, I look forward to rocking this.

2. Boy bands.
I've been a boy band girl since N*SYNC and the Spice Girls (which I do count as a boy band) so of course I found a new obsession called One Direction. Just don't get me started on these boys, they'll ruin your life like they have mine. Smiles.


3. Cool cats.
If you follow my Tumblr, you know how obsessed I am with cats, actual cats as well as videos of cats and clothes with cats on them, which is pretty sad since I don't even own a cat.


4. Beanies.
It's getting to the point where I basically wear one at some point in the day, every day of the week. If you gave me a beanie I love, I would seriously marry you. Also guys wearing beanies, le swoon.


5. Power naps.
Finals are a crap festival. There's always something I need to do or somewhere I need to go, but when you have forty minutes to spare or even ten, sleep is nice. 



Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

2 comments:

Lainey said...

Oh it's you, it's you they add up to!

I love you sister bear! Can't wait for next Friday! I love all of this btw.

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

we LOOOOOVE this!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...