11.14.2012

With one pretty song...

I'm sneaking in a post today since the rest of the week is busy as hell for me. Plus it'll be a nice addition to your hump day.
I'll be fine by this weekend though. Maybe I'll even have an outfit post for you. Smiles.

Anyway, I thought I'd just show what I'm into right now, clothing wise. Ooh this can be an Inspiration Wednesday! Haven't done one of those in a while.


By the way, I'm thinking about making my hair this silver blue color. It'll be difficult though, so I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

See you soon!
I have some Slug Style stuff coming soon and bits of my wish list will start going up next week. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving. xo

Listening to: Ride - Lana Del Rey

Slug Style street style here.
UCSC Fashion Team blog here.

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great inspiration post, thanks!!

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...