11.24.2012

Take me home...

THRIFTED TOP/ VINTAGE PANTS AND BELT/ HEADBAND - F21/ JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITAS/ REVLON LIPSTICK IN BLACKBERRY


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Sorry this is so late, but if you follow my Twitter or Insta you may have seen what I was up to at home.
It's my last night home so I thought I'd post tonight. I have to say, even though my break wasn't very long, it was just really nice being home. I can't believe it's been two months.
I've missed this place. It sucks because I didn't have enough time to go to all the places I wanted to go or see a lot of people, but thankfully, winter break is only a couple weeks away. I'll have all the time in the world. Smiles.
So did anyone go Christmas shopping? People are cray.
x


Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

6 comments:

Outi said...

Wow you look lovely :) Love the top and THE PANTS!!

Fashion and Things said...

Great blog! Love those boots and your style!
xx
mkfashionandthings.blogspot.com

THE HF BLOG said...

i am in love with your long skirt!
really great blog you got here dear :)
i am your newest follower, i would be very happy if you follow mine back
***************
HF

http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

Arushi Khosla said...

This outfit is perfect. Its tricky to not make a maxi skirt look contrived but you styled it well!

xo Love from NY,
Arushi
www.bohemianlikeyou.net

I'm having a $1000 gift certificate to MissKL.com (Karamaloop's sister, womenswear only website) giveaway! Enter away ;)

True said...

The outfit is gorgeous! Love the last picture haha!

-True

Justalazymorning said...

so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...