11.09.2012

Feeding my flame...

I thought I'd finally show you guys how the fall shoot turned out. Sorry I haven't had time to post any outfits on here lately. Midterms have been annoying as usual and a lot of stuff has been going on.
If you want to keep up with my every day shenanigans, follow me on my Instagram which is just @queenvictoriareigns. If you don't have Insta on your phone, you can still keep up with me on my Instagram profile by clicking here.

UCSC Fashion Team's "Passing Through You"
To see the whole editorial click here.


Some updates!
- Slug Style has a wordpress now so you should definitely check it out. Lots of fun things are coming up on that. I can't wait. 
To check out the new wordpress click here.
- The holidays are coming up and I am ecstatic. Are you? I can't wait to go home. Smiles.
- Barack Obama. Woo.


1 comment:

Lainey said...

Nothing beats that first photo. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...