11.20.2012

Don't look away...

I've realized that I probably won't have an outfit post for you guys until I'm home for Thanksgiving, so I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to get through these last couple of days because I am so close to going home. I basically only have 24 hours before I'm home. Maybe I should start actually packing instead of refreshing my Tumblr dash. Smiles.

I thought I would post some celebrity looks from this past week that I loved, a sort of week in fashion if you will. Here are some of my favorite looks.

1. Emma Stone in Burberry Prorsum
CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards in New York City
Okay, so I thought this was really gorgeous on her. It may not be like an "Oh my god" fashion statement, but it's pretty and polished, which is good. Also the fact that it was Emma Stone wearing the dress helped. The color combination looked great with her skin tone and her hair. The whole thing also makes a great holiday look that's not the usual red.


2. Kristen Stewart in Zuhair Murad
UK Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 in London
More Zuhair Murad for our KStew! This was one of my favorites out of Paris Fashion Week, I even posted it in last week's inspiration. But okay, you can see how happy she is that all this Twilight business is over (I mean, I still love it and saw it at midnight, but shh). Before the premieres, all of her looks were very proper and lady-like, but once the movie started opening, suddenly it was like "Here's a look at my ass guys!" Love love loved it.


3. Gwen Stefani in Balmain
American Music Awards
I'm in love with this. Just basically. It's the perfect mix of rocker and high fashion, which is essentially Gwen Stefani. She looked so comfortable compared to all of the dresses that walked by. This was definitely my favorite of the night.


4. Kristen Stewart in Elie Saab
German Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 in Berlin
Yes I know she's on here twice but come on, it was the week of Twilight, and she basically owned this last week. Coming to a close with the world tour, she did not disappoint. I have to say this movie's promotion outfits for Kristen were my favorite. I mean, there are always going to be those slight misses, but I think she's showing that she's learning in the fashion world. This gold number she wore was just a knockout for me. It was a perfect mix between wow and sophisticated.


See you guys soon!

Listening to: The Forgotten - Green Day
(from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Pt. 2 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow, Emma Stone looks great. I've also been liking all of Kristen's fashion picks for the twilight premiere. she looked amazing in all of them!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...