10.03.2012

I'd make my move...

"On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was..."
I do this every year and quote Mean Girls on here because I mean, you just have to, it's inevitable.

I realized I never posted about my sister's Disneyland birthday extravaganza, so I will be doing that now. I think it's perfect timing too since it was all Halloween-themed when we went, even though it was still the middle of September. Now it's finally October and Halloween is coming really soon. I need to figure out what I'm going to be.
It feels like I went to Disneyland like last week, I miss it so much even though it was hot as balls that day. There has been a heatwave in Santa Cruz the last couple of days so that really got me reminiscing about summer. I also miss my sister boo so this post is very well-timed. Plus I haven't done an outfit post in forever so here's one to get you through the day. Smiles.

TIGER TANK - F21/ DIY VINTAGE SHORTS/ THRIFTED LEATHER BACKPACK/ KEDS SNEAKERS/ LE SPECS SUNGLASSES

I'll have some Santa Cruz-y posts coming up soon, I had to finish getting settled into my apartment and all that jazz. Also, classes started last week so I've been getting used to my schedule. A lot of fun things are going to be happening with Slug Style and Halloween coming up. I'm super excited.
See you all very soon. xo

P.S. A big ol' happy birthday shout out to my kindergarten buddy Jimmy Jam who turned 21 today! Love that guy. Smiles.

Listening to: Paris (Ooh La La) - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

7 comments:

Sara Clemente Alonso said...

Hi dear!
I love so much you're blog, follow u :)

My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.
Hope u follow back :)

Lot of kisses.
http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

Analisa said...

Such cute photos!! :)


www.rougefox.com

Halie said...

Yeah, you're rad.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

traffictieup said...

I don’t even know how I stopped up here, but I believed this post was great. I do not realize who you might be however definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

Best SEO Services Company

Joyce said...

Disneyland is so much fun!

canvasofculture said...

love your outfit! & a mean girls quote always makes me smile:)

colibri esverdeado said...

Looking awesome!! I'm loving your posts! Let's follow each other?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...