9.22.2012

I'll only stay with you...

Yesterday was my amazing sister's birthday. We celebrated all week and it was pretty bittersweet because I left for school today. I am blogging in a hotel room as we speak.
Last night, Rosee came with me as my date and we went out for drinks with my sis and some of her friends at King's Row Gastropub in Old Town Pasadena. I've gotta say, it's my new favorite night time place. It was pretty hoppin'. I had a great time and she had a great time and I'm glad.
I was really happy I got to celebrate her birthday with her. Since I've been in college we've always celebrated in Santa Cruz every year, but somehow this year it worked out. I love that lady.


I'm going to miss her a lot. xo
See you all again soon, and I'll be in Santa Cruz then! Smiles.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

I love you so much, and I miss you already. So glad you were able to come out and celebrate my birthday with me. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...