8.22.2012

It's time to begin...

I'll keep this a little brief because I didn't really have anything planned to talk about today. I just felt like blogging. I feel really bad because the month is almost over and I haven't blogged once.
Life lately has kinda been a little blah, so my upcoming posts will be about some things that happened over the last couple of weeks. I need to update you all on that stuff.

Anyway, so last Sunday I was doing a little shopping on Melrose for a dress to wear to a wedding we were going to, and as I was walking past some shops, a lady stopped me and asked to take a photo of my outfit for her website. The store Love Melrose launched their website that day and I was featured for my street style along with three other girls. 
It was such a little thing but I felt special because I take every day as an opportunity to express myself through what I wear and I felt that my work was appreciated. I've never been featured on a website before. It was nice. Smiles.

WOLF TANK - DIY/ URBAN OUTFITTERS PANTS/ SUNGLASSES - I FOUND THEM!/ VINTAGE LOUIS VUITTON PURSE

Go visit the Love Melrose website here - http://www.lovemelrose.com/

Listening to: It's Time - Imagine Dragons

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns
 Twitter/Bloglovin'/Tumblr/Pinterest

4 comments:

Outi said...

Wow how cool is that! Congrats for the feature girl! I'm not surprised they picked you, you definitely have an interesting and unique style :)

Jalecia said...

Happy for you on being featured! Also glad to see a post from you again! Keep 'em coming when you can! :)

The Desert Fox said...

congrats on being featured! you definitely deserve it

xx

Marlen said...

aw i hope things turn over for you in the new month :) and that is SO awesome getting featured! i'd feel special too- it's nice getting recognized for your creativity

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...