8.30.2012

Here we are, just runaways...

There are things that make me happy. Photoshoots with Rosee Rose make me happy.
A couple weeks ago, Rose and I did a photoshoot just for funsies. Plus I wanted to get shots of my ombré before I cut my hair. So all we knew that it was hot as balls outside. What we didn't know was that it was 102 degrees. However, despite that we had a jammin' time shooting like we always do. She's so great at what she does and making me look good. I think they turned out great.


I hope a summer photoshoot with Rose becomes a tradition for us. I love that lady.
xo
 

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

5 comments:

Sheyla said...

You're the GORGEOUS ONE Victoria!

You look beautiful in these shots. <3

I also loved that you kept the makeup simple with just a cat-eye.

xoxo,
Sheyla

Joyce said...

These photos are gorgeous, I love your ombre hair :)

The Smasher said...

you're stunning! love your hair! xoxo

Outi said...

Whoaaa you look absolutely beautiful! Love the first shot particularly <3 Nooo you're going to cut your hair? I adore them!! Well it doesn't really matter what kind of haircut you'll get...you're gonna look gorgeous anyway :)

Clara Turbay said...

Love it always better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...