7.07.2012

Tonight your memories are born...

Hi all! So Part 2 of Veronica's stay will go up next week since the 4th of July just happened and I need to post about the trend of the year which is basically America.

The holiday when America became America. Every hipster in the United States rejoiced with their somewhat vintage patriotic tees and beers in their hands and just had a grand old time.
This American flag trend has been around for years. It was big in the 90's and it's even bigger today. It's all over Pinterest and Tumblr and my sister, who is obsessed.
I found this shirt a couple months ago at a thrift store in Santa Cruz and I fell in love. It's something a grandmother would wear which is one of my favorite things ever when I'm looking at vintage clothes. The shirt isn't an obvious American flag which was nice and come on, it had sequins on it. I had to get it.
I mean, the American flag just looks cool. Plus, you're giving your country some love. It's a win-win.

THRIFTED T-SHIRT AND BELT/ SHORTS - COTTON ON/ ASSORTED JEWELRY


By the way doesn't my sister look amazeballs in that last picture? Yes.
xoxo

Listening to: Brooklyn's On Fire! - Nicole Atkins

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

4 comments:

Outi said...

That's gotta be one of the coolest american flag shirts i've ever seen, really nice!
Omg that's your sister? Thought it was just some random model...Both of you are super gorgeous!
:)

http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

Sheyla said...

Cool tshirt!

And wow your sister does looks HOT on that last shot ;)
I thought she was a model too!

xoxo,
Sheyla

Lainey said...

So honored to have been included in this list of beauties!! Love your top! It's perfect.

Clara Turbay said...

I like visiting inspiring blogs like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...