7.30.2012

I'm trying to get a hold on this...

I forget how much I love blogging until I actually see a blank space in front of me.
I miss telling you guys about what's going on in my life and all that jazz. I mean there's Twitter but it's completely different. I've actually been so busy for the past couple of weeks. We said goodbye to Andy last week but also welcomed Panchy into town. I hadn't seen her in so long since she moved to Portland. We've had so much fun this past week, she's going back tomorrow. Also tomorrow, I'm going to Bakersfield to see my girl Veronica since I haven't gone to visit her yet and she's driven to Monrovia four times already. It's my turn.

I figured I would just show you guys what I've been up to, and what better way than through my Instagram pictures. There have been lots of drives with Christine, slurpees from 7-Eleven, and late nights, which make for an amazeballs summer so far.

xo
By the way, has the Olympics taken over your tv life like it has mine? I love it so much. My tweets prove that. Obsessed.

Oh and this new song by No Doubt is basically the best thing ever. How I have missed them. Smiles.
Listening to: Settle Down - No Doubt

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

9 comments:

Outi said...

Hahaha LOL the Olympics have definitely taken over my tv life as well :D Glad im not the only one! Watching them like 24/7...well not very intensily all the time but pretty much have the channel on from morning 'til night :P Finland's doing pretty crappy though..but oh well, im no that bothered. Mostly looking forward to seeing Usain Bolt running his socks off!

Hmm this became a really Olympic-themed comment haha...But i love what you're wearing in the fifth photo!! <3

kelimutu said...

great photo!

xxo

lucia m said...

loving the brown boots!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Lainey said...

i dig these snapshots! I love and miss you.

Halie said...

What will we do when the Olympics is over?! Love your looks by the way.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

tini-tani said...

Hi, honey! I really liked your blog, you have great photos! Now, I am your faithful follower! I really hope that you enjoy my blog and you will be my follower!)))) Miss you, kiss!

Traffic Pulse India said...

You realize thus considerably when it comes to this matter, made me personally believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

Valentine's Silver Jewelry Gifts

jamie-lee said...

Oh I know what you mean! Loving these peeks into what you've been up to, and yes, I too was taken over by the Olympic Fever, it was just too good to not watch!

Allie said...

Love your Litas! Following you now :)

xoxo,

Allie

www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...