7.17.2012

Crashing from the high...

So sorry I haven't been posting. This week has been really busy with my dad's birthday, and Veronica being here and Andy leaving soon, I just felt like spending time with my wonderful people without worrying about blogging and what not.
But anyway, Veronica just left today and I have a little time on my hands to post while watching Political Animals. Smiles.

CROCHET DRESS - GIFT FROM SISTER/ SNEAKERS - KEDS/ ASSORTED JEWELRY/ LOUIS VUITTON PURSE/ LE SPECS SUNGLASSES

So the weekend before last, I hung out with my sister for three whole days and we had a very fun sister weekend. It was great as always, we ate a lot of food truck food (um cheese curds!), watched some movies, and went shopping. We went to the Hester Fair Flea Market in Hollywood since it was only in town for one day. We also saw the Katy Perry movie and I cried. So good. I love spending time with my sissy. Such a successful weekend.

Listening to: Wide Awake - Katy Perry

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

10 comments:

AnĂ³nimamoda said...

Very beautiful!
I'm following your blog if you want you can follow me
Kisses
http://anonimamoda.blogspot.com.es/

Nicoleta_B said...

Hey love! Such a great post & blog here!!!
I am happy to have found your blog. I can see that you are doing it with passion and style!
Though If you want we could follow each other via gfc and Bloglovin? Let me now on my blog!

Lots of kisses,

www.nicoleta.me

Sheyla said...

Sister love is so sweet. i like your crochet dress!!!

It seems like it was a nice weekend. I look forward to seeing the Katy Perry movie as well.

xo,
Sheyla

Kasia M said...

Cool photos! :)

Izumi Bogen said...

lookin' lovely in that lace! lots of L's, hah.

xx,
HYBRID HUNTER
This is Transition Giveaway--click here to get more info!

sara l said...

Lovely photos! Pretty girls :)

Abbys-World-Closet said...

Aww great post!! You girls look cute;)

jessica wu said...

ooohhh in total love with your outfit... for some reason your ombre hair complements the crochet so nicely! haha!

lovely :)
xx

NaNa said...

Ohh gorgeous! The dress is so awesome =) Now following your lovely blog <3

Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

Candace Wu said...

I totally love your blog!
Its like a true diary!
I feel like I am living vicariously through pictures of your awesome life.
You are sooo pretty :)

Just followeedd. Adore your style as well!
Cant wait to see more :)

♡ candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...