6.11.2012

Because you love...

One final down, three more to go. Ugh.
I have some time to spare today since I only had my French final which is doneskies. I'm so excited for this week to be over so I can be back home for the summer. I'm kind of exhausted and tired, plus the heat is getting to me. Anyone else?

I just wanted to share some of the adventures I had this weekend with Veronica. We decided that every end of the school year, we will have some fun on the last weekend no matter how busy we are. You may have seen last year here and here, it was super cloudy and rainy and just weird. This weekend was hot as balls.
We went to a different flea market yesterday which was downtown this time so it was really close. This one only happens every second Sunday of the month so we were planning on going since last month. We were really excited about it. Veronica finally got her own Polaroid camera which was exciting. Hopefully she won't be like me and actually get some film for it and use it (Yeah, I haven't used mine since I got it in 2008). I only got a couple of things since I'm saving up for some Keds to wear to Warped Tour. I ended up getting a couple rings and some cool records since I can't not spend money. I always have to buy something. But that's my problem. Smiles.
But anyway Veronica vlogged throughout the day so you can see that on her new vlog channel when she puts it up or when I post it on here later. When we got home, we also filmed a little haul on her actual channel, so that might go on here later as well. But for now, here are some photos for you.

WOLF SHIRT - THE MOUNTAIN/ FLORAL JEANS - F21/ VINTAGE BOOTS AND DOONEY BAG/ JEWELRY - FROM MOM, BESTIES, AND FLEA MARKET/ KATE MOSS FOR RIMMEL LIPSTICK IN 12



xo
If you want to check out Veronica's make up channel click here.
Also she has a new vlog channel up here.
You should subscribe to her because she's lovely. Smiles.

See you guys soon.

Listening to: Love Love Love - Of Monsters & Men

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

17 comments:

Bernadeth G. said...

Such a gorgeous outfit! Love how you put it together :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Outi said...

Love the floral print jeans and the cool wolf tee!! Lots of luck with the last finals sweetie, you can do iiiit, just keep pushing and soon it's over and you're free as a bird :] <3

Analisa said...

Good luck with your finals! I love these photos and your jeans!

www.rougefox.com

Suzie Q said...

Love your printed pants and how you styled it with a t-shirt. Good luck with the rest of your finals. Your blog is lovely =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

Nav said...

love those jeans!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

NaNa said...

Such an awesome outfit with the wolf tee and floral pants <3

Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

Chococcuro said...

omgomgomg I love your outfit!!! The shirt and jeans are so rad, and the vintage shoes are perfect!

www.closetvoyage.com

Joy Shana said...

love the floral pants
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Jaya said...

Never been too much of a t-shirt gal but that one is amazing!! I absolutely need to find one with either wolves or a tiger head on it! haha :) lovely outfit


xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

Your outfit is amazing, I LOVE the floral jeans with the boots :)

Mimi said...

i hope finals went well! :D i am not a fan of the heat either, but it's pretty much a part of life for us californians, haha. and at least i get to wear my favorite summer dresses and shorts. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Ulrika said...

Good luck with your finals !

I fell in love with your shoes and bag, I neeeeeeed those items...

Kisses !
/U
pug-a-licious
Lil'Fit

Steven Brown said...

FANTASTIC VISUAALLLS! OH I LOVE IT :). I am now following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Hope to hear from you soon.

ps. be sure to check out my side links :)

god bless,
steven

Modas_diva said...

I LOOVE your jeans! x

modas-diva.blogspot.com

jessica wu said...

looks like an amazing time! i would love to go flea shopping some time :)

xx

Fashion and Mie said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a great flea market :)

/Mie
http://fashionandmie.blogspot.dk/

Halie said...

Ahh, you rock. That wolf top is genius.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...