5.21.2012

We're doing it right...

It feels like it's been forever since I've posted on this. I don't know what it is but lately, I've just been a lazy bum. Maybe it's because I'm going home for Memorial Day weekend and I can't wait to see my fambam and besties that I can't really concentrate on anything else except for food and my phone.

So today I thought I would just update you on some things and talk about my weekend which was super fun. If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I went to Santa Cruz Flea Market two days in a row with Veronica and got some fun stuff. It was so hot this weekend, I kinda got a weird tan. Also there was a Pride festival on Saturday which was fun too. There was free food and performances and rainbows and all that jazz.
Also did anyone see the solar eclipse?

DIY WOLF SHIRT - EBAY/ FLORAL JEANS - F21/ MINNETONKA BOOTS/ VINTAGE DOONEY BAG/ LE SPECS SUNGLASSES


A couple other things.
I'm starting to get into this 90's grunge funk and I love it. Just take a look at my Tumblr. I wore these floral jeans basically all weekend. I'm also wearing them as I write this. Smiles. I bought them last year but I gained weight so I stopped wearing them. They fit me again and I forgot how much I love them.
Also t-shirts. I forgot how awesome just a simple t-shirt and jeans combo looks. I got this wolf shirt (yup, wolves again) on Ebay and cut it up. It's like my new favorite shirt.
I absolutely can't wait for my summer to start. I hate seeing my friends being done with school already. I'm super jelly. Anyway.
See you soon. I'll try harder this time. Last time I said that I didn't go on here for two weeks.
xo

Listening to: In The Hearts Of Men - First Aid Kit

Follow me on my Instagram to see my shenanigans - @queenvictoriareigns

4 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

your suggestions are great, bold and versatile.

Morbid Angel said...

LOVE UR SUNGLASS!!! :)
http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/

Shelbby said...

Oh my gosh girl! I think we would be great friends!! I would really like to go flea market shopping!
I love your style! and every time i cut up a tee shirt i fuck it up. lol

abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - xo

DailyGlamour said...

Nice pics !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...