4.25.2012

It started with a whisper...

Another Inspiration Wednesday that I am excited as balls about. Smiles.
I get fashion inspiration all around me, magazines, old movies, Tumblr, my mother's closet, you name it. The place I will be talking about today is YouTube, not all of YouTube, but a particular channel called Clothes Encounters, and a particular person named Jenn Im.

I have been watching Clothes Encounters for a while now. It used to consist of Jenn and her best friend Sarah Chu. Since they've started college, Jenn took the reigns because of schedule conflicts and all that jazz. But anyway. It's basically a style channel where she styles outfits, does thrift hauls, and just talks about her fashion inspirations. So I have to say, Jenn Im is one of my girl crushes.


I mean, look at her. She's super cool and has that cool grunge-y but feminine look going on that I'm totally digging right now. She's definitely gives me style inspiration. And plus she just seems like a genuine person and that's pretty awesome. I'm surprised it took me this long to do an Inspiration Wednesday on her. If you want to see more of her, her channel is Clothes Encounters, she has a Twitter (@imjennim), and an Instagram (@imjennim).

Anyway, see you guys soon. Hopefully I'll have an outfit post for you next time.

Listening to: Everybody Talks - Neon Trees


If you want to see my every day shenanigans, follow me on Instagram - @queenvictoriareigns

5 comments:

Lainey said...

You are so much better looking and have much better style than this chick!

Sheyla said...

I love Jenn too! She's pretty cool. Clothes Encounters is one of the most fashion forward channels out there.

xoxo,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.com

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Wow what beautiful pictures! The first and third one are really gorgoeus you look so pretty! The Outfit on the last picture is amazing, love your blazer and pants.

Hope you visit me on my Blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Thanks but they're not me. She's a YouTuber named Jenn Im. -V

kathleen said...

i do agree she's superbly cute, isn't she? :) i love how you feature other blogger/youtubers/etc on your blog !

cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...