1.11.2012

Take a walk on the wild side...

Winter Badass.
That is what I want my look to be this winter. Because you can wear anything and look badass as long as you have the necessary items. You'd be surprised at what you can wear and still look like a badass. It surprisingly hasn't been too cold up here yet, so I'm trying to wear the stuff I actually like as much as I can.
I've been watching lots of trend videos for winter time and I came up with a couple looks of my own on Polyvore. I haven't posted like this in a long time so I thought I would. So if you would also like to be badass this winter (yes I said badass like fifty times), keep reading.
Winter BadassWinter Badass 2Winter Badass 3
I know they're not super winter-y, but hey, I live in California. Smiles.


Side note: Watch Lana Del Rey on SNL this week. She's amazeballs.

6 comments:

Lainey said...

Awesome! I want to live in this look.

Paper Doll said...

haha love that you named this post winter badass. absolutely want everything pictured! esp. the chanel bag! drool.

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Tiffany said...

those pants are calling my name. this is a great look with an even better name haha ;)

http://www.prettytrees.com

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this post. Well done.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Don't Think Twice said...

I want that chanel baggggg!!♥♥

nice blog! ^^

http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/


xoxoxo

Analisa said...

I love all these outfits especially the third one! I'd wear that in a heartbeat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...