1.16.2012

Wake you up...

VINTAGE JEWELRY, BLOUSE AND LEATHER VEST/ CALVIN KLEIN CUTOFFS/ GIVENCHY TIGHTS/ DEENA & OZZY LACE UP BOOTIES/ REVLON LIPSTICK IN BLACKBERRY

My first weekend in Santa Cruz and I have a four day weekend. It's pretty great.
I only went out once this weekend just to thrift shop a little and get groceries with Veronica but the rest of the weekend we've just been lounging around the apartment eating baked goods and watching stuff on the Netflix queue. It's gotten a little colder this weekend as well so I guess winter is here. More warm clothes and Netflix.

The Golden Globes post is coming soon, once I decide on Best Dress, and also Inspiration Wednesday. I definitely do not want to lose track of this blog.
Some updates:
First, I got a haircut about a week ago. Just a trim, but a significant chunk is gone. But I didn't freak out so much this time, which was weird for me. Maybe I'm close to just chopping it all off.
Anyway, second, I started reading The Hunger Games finally, with much persuading by my sister and Veronica. It's pretty interesting.
And finally, I really want to go to Coachella this year even though I know I won't be going. I want to go to a music festival.

So that's all.


5 comments:

Lainey said...

Maybe we can go to Outside Lands instead. It's during the summer so it'll be more feasible for you to go. Plus it's in San Franciso. So much better, weather wise. You look so amazing. Want a vest like that. And you're gonna love The Hunger Games. Waaaay better than Twilight! ;p

Sheyla said...

I love your outfit!! You pull off the rocker girl style very well. :D

Also your hair looks nice like that! Not too long or too short is perfect.

xoxo,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.com

Kasia M said...

I love the outfits! :) That blue dress is awesome! :D

Analisa said...

I love both outfits, the tights are amazing! And ugh, I want to go to Coachella so bad...

Paper Doll said...

ok first, so jealous you're goinf to coachella! second, love your outfit, the leather vest and awesome tights definitely make this look. and third, i loveee the hunger games. recently just finished the series. :) you wont be sorry.

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...