1.02.2012

This time I'm not leaving without you...

A new year means another birthday.
Today, I turned 20 years old. Yes, I get it, it's not that special. It's kind of the limbo in ages. But hot damn people, it's only boring if you let it. So I won't let it. I swear this year will be one of the greatest amazeballs years ever. I already had a good start. More pictures of the day to come.





TOP - XI/ SKIRT - AMERICAN APPAREL/ VINTAGE JEWELRY/ F21 TIGHTS/ JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITAS/ MAYBELLINE LIPSTICK IN FIFTH AVE. FUCHSIA/ OPI WARM AND FOZZIE

Today I celebrated with my family with lunch (and a super cute waiter) at one of my favorite places Mexicali in Studio City, bowling at Pinz, which I haven't played in forever but it was still super fun, and finally we went to go see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol at the Arclight, which was surprisingly very good. I am now at my sister's house just enjoying some downtime and In-N-Out.
My outfit today made me feel very much like Rumi Neely from Fashiontoast. I think we have the same skirt. I felt kinda formal all day too because of the heels and tights, but it was my birthday. It was also weirdly hot today too. Big change compared to last year, when it was raining cats and dogs.

All in all, I had a great day. Tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday for a third time, this time with my sister and cousins. Last week I had a little something with my friends which I haven't posted about yet but I'm getting there.
Also, just to let you guys know, there won't be an Inspiration Wednesday this week or next week because I'm just trying to get as many posts in as I can before I go back to Santa Cruz. Once I get back to a regular schedule, I will start again. Don't worry. Smiles.

PHOTOS COURTESY OF SISTER


4 comments:

Sheyla said...

Happy Birthday Victoria!!!!

You look lovely. And it seems like you're having a great time.

xoxo,
Sheyla

www.freestyle-moda.com

Kasia M said...

Cute dress and blouse! :) and Happy Birthday :D

Paper Doll said...

happy birthday! that blouse is so cute! great outfit :)

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Shelbby said...

Happy Late Birthday! Love this little outfit!! The yellow pok-a-dot blouse is soo cute!!

abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...