12.21.2011

You're so fresh to death...


THRIFTED SKIRT AND SWEATER/ VINTAGE LACE UP BOOTS AND LOUIS VUITTON PURSE/ NYX LIP CREAM IN MONTE CARLO

My last two Inspiration Wednesdays have been a little late so this week I thought I should start early for you guys.
These past two days, I have been with my sister since I slept over her house on Monday and we just had an amazing time and did the things we used to do which is super fun. Also, I saw Drive, which is an amazing movie. Love. Ryan Gosling, yeah. Gorge. Anyway, so today we, along with her friend Maeghan, totally went extreme thrifting today, which I always love. I get into a zone where my hands keep moving crap around but i don't even feel them. Yeah I'm an odd one but I love thrift stores. If you don't love thrift stores, there's something wrong with you. Maeghan took us to this place and I literally had to dig to find stuff. As you can see, there were piles and piles that we went through. I found some great stuff, I can't wait to show you.

Which brings me to Inspiration Wednesday. And it's simple, really. Thrift/vintage stores.
It's probably been about a couple weeks since I've been to any thrift store and today made me miss it very much. Most of my favorite pieces of clothing are either thrifted or vintage. I love it because you never know what you might find. It makes me so happy when I find things that I'm not actually looking for, and the surprise is amazeballs. Yes I frequent the usual Goodwill and Salvation Army, but the hole in the wall places, and huge warehouses are the ones that make me incredibly happy. Like today.

Listening to: Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey

Twitter/Bloglovin'

4 comments:

Lainey said...

Yay! Yesterday was fun but super tiring! I can't wait for you to wear that popcorn flower cardigan you found! Such a good one! Love you! You need to sleep over again before you go back to Santa Cruz.

Gaby de Modacapital said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!!! You look great!! Love your skirt! :)
regards!

Indy said...

I looove that sweater! Looks so cozy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...