12.18.2011

We are shining...

How's everyone's holiday shopping?
I'm almost done thank goodness. I've realized during Christmas time, people spend more time hustling and bustling than enjoying the company of others at actual Christmas events.
But anyway, I'm so excited for this week. Exactly one week until Christmas. I also get to sleep over my sister's house and of course we are going to have a jammin' time. Oh and today is the season finale of Dexter. Big smiles all around.

I didn't get to post this earlier but last weekend I went a family event where my sister sang. It was the first time this season where I got to wear a party dress. I had a good time. I ate lots of cupcakes.

BLACK LACE DRESS - XI/ LACE UP HEELS - STEVE MADDEN/ VINTAGE JEWELRY

Listening to: Spectrum - Florence + the Machine

Twitter/Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Lainey said...

You look so shexay in that dress! And I can't wait for tomorrow. We're gonna have lots of fun! Love you!

Analisa said...

I love your dress! It looks so pretty on you!

Carrie said...

i relly like your dress. it looks very pretty on you.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Come and enter!
In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...