12.04.2011

For you, I'll try...

This will be quick or else I'll really stop studying. Smiles.

First of all, happy December everyone! I didn't get to tell you a couple days ago. It's down to the wire for finals. Veronica and I have been having some counterproductive study sessions so today we decided to buckle down. I'm currently in the library trying to be quiet with Veronica. Just saying, that is really hard.
Anyway. It's been a while since I've done a post where I just talked so hopefully you guys enjoy this. I wanted to do a quick Christmas-y post for you all and tell you what I am looking forward to this month.

- Being home in two days.
Monrovia has been hit very hard by the Santa Ana winds which sucks balls because our huge town Christmas tree fell down and our Christmas parade was cancelled this year. The city was out of power for about two days. Wish I was there to stick it out with everyone.

- Seeing friends and family.
I get to eat food that I didn't make and wreak havoc with my besties. Enough said.

- Photoshoots.
I have one planned with my sister which I'm very excited for and I need to plan one with the bestie Rosee Rose. Any more would be amazing as well.

-Baking.
The cake pops were a hit. So yummy treats with my family? I think yes.

- CHRISTMAS.
Every year just gets better and better for me. Hopefully that does not change this year.

- My 20th birthday.
Yes, I will be 20. Finally leaving my teen years. I made it this far. Who woulda thunk?

So yeah. That's all. Sorry if this post was disappointing. No Lust List today either because all of my November posts had things from the list and I'm running out of things on my Lust List to show you. It will only be every other post since Christmas is coming which makes me really happy.
I will leave you with this picture my sissy took on Black Friday of the Christmas tree in Pasadena. Smiles.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Your post today inspired me to finally post again. Love you and thank you. :) And I really want to do a photoshoot with you soon! Also, your 20th birthday is going to be amaze, I will make sure of it.. my house and I are at your disposal. I hate you for being home in 2 days.. lucky betch. I'll be following... in 10 days. :/ Alright that is all. xoxo

http://betteroffwithafederoff.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

<3!

Lainey said...

I'm so happy you're gonna be home soon! I can't wait to see you Saturday. Hopefully I won't screw up my performance! Eeeek!

Mimi said...

i sneak to do a post while studying in the library too, haha! i hope finals went well and i hope you guys got your power back, those winds were crazy! anyways, i hope you have a happy christmas break! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Mimi said...

oh, and i am now following your blog. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...