11.05.2011

Standing on my own two feet...

Just another day at school.
I wore this outfit to class yesterday. This was before it started raining hard as balls. It was a very good break from the all the black I have to wear for the show. And it was just a comfortable outfit to wear. But I apologize for my weirdness in the pictures. I had no idea I was going to put this outfit in a post.

So over the past couple of days, I have been in a little funk with life here in Santa Cruz. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it here. But I need a break. I not only want to go home, I NEED to go home. Even for a little bit. I am going banana sandwich here. I can't wait for the sister and bester to visit me here. And I abso-freaking-lutely can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving. I know I said that in the last post, but I can't say it enough.

But enough of the pity party.
As promised, here are more things from the Christmas Lust List, which always makes me smile.

I have always wanted a pair like this. Always. Because everyone knows that they will never go out of style ever.
2. Adam Levine (Just kidding.) Who The Fuck Is Mick Jagger shirt mens M
This shirt is kinda legendary. Originally worn by Keith Richards and now sexy Adam Levine in his "Moves Like Jagger" video. I want.
I have a new love for weird-looking maxi skirts. This one is lovely.
This camera is amazing. I've seen the pictures it takes because Rosee Rose has one and it's just fun times. I feel like I have too many cameras but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Smiles.

THRIFTED CARDIGAN AND BOOTS/ VINTAGE BLOUSE, BACKPACK AND RINGS/ F21 JEANS/ NYX LIPSTICK IN ULYSSES

PHOTOS COURTESY OF VERONICA SHEPP


23 comments:

Kristen said...

you need to be a stylist. just saying. that is all. xoxo

Ulrika said...

I love the shoes.

Kisses !

/U
pug-a-licious

Kiki Janku said...

Hello there sweetie! I just found your blog and let me tell you: its really cute! great outfit!
Would you like to check my blog and why not follow each-other? Follow me, let me know by comment and I'll follow you right away. You can check my cooking blog 2 and If you like you can follow me there, but I c an't follow you twice because I have both blogs with same add!
Hope to hear from you!

Hope you're having a great day!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki

Kasia M said...

Awesome sweater! I love it! :)

Miriam Stella said...

thank you for follow me ! i just become your new follower! i wait for my next post, later! i post every day outfit!
kisses
Miriamstella
Is Fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog

MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

Kiki Janku said...

Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, and also for following me, it means a lot to me! I'm following you now 2! If you want to check me on your followers list I'll be in the end because I don't have a profile picture(having problems uploading one) You can come and visit my cooking blog 2 and If you like it you can follow me, but I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with the same add!
Check my new post! :D

Hope you're having a great day!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki

Fashion and Mie said...

Love the burgundy shirt! :)

Lainey said...

You are bananas! Haha! I love all the burgundy in this post! You're so pretty even when your hair is in a top bun! I get to see you sooo soon!

Kasia M said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I am following you know, hope you do the same :)

Emily Ulrich said...

Such an easy, stylish outfit!

The Queen of Hearts said...

Brilliant look! I love how authentic your sense of personal style is -- very refreshing.

The Queen of Hearts

Sara said...

Nice photos and really nice outfit, you look great, I love your jeans, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit; also your cardigan rocks and you are really cute! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Jelisaveta said...

Beautiful photos and outfit! :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

I V Y said...

YOU ARE A BABE. LOVE THE MAROON SHIRT UNDER THAT BAGGY CARDI! CUTE AS!

xo zebra and meerkat

KolettaS said...

really great sweater and jewelry!!!

Fabrizia said...

These photos are so cute, and you look so good! I like this post!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

love this entire outfit girl! especially that red shirt and those rockin' shoes!
xo TJ

Amanda said...

love the blouse!

Jo Bao said...

I love this outfit! Super casual yet chic, great for a school outfit :O !!


<3 www.jmimiru.blogspot.com

Maria Chloe said...

great boots, and your outfit looks super comfy,

maphi said...

i love this outfit , its so cute and looks warm too xoxo

Jerrica said...

I like the look and wishlist; great lip color and backpack.

De,
Fashion Nostalgia

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...