11.02.2011

Run faster, jump higher...

This is what an actress doing tech looks like.

Oh so busy! But happy November everyone!
For the first time ever, I'm on run crew for a play instead of acting in it. It's very different but I actually really love it. It's called Let's Murder the Moonshine and I think it's pretty awesome.
I was told to wear all black, but being the little drama queen I am I had to add a little pizzazz to the all black. This is one of my favorite sweaters ever. I haven't worn it in forever and I'm so glad I brought it to Santa Cruz with me. So soft.
But anyway, I am looking forward to wearing all black this week and next week for the run of the show.

Other news:
If you haven't already noticed my hair is ombré. I dyed it about a week ago. It's faded a little bit, but don't you fret, I'm dying it again to make it a little lighter. I really like it. My hair has been
dark dark brown for almost twenty years. I felt it was time for a change. Even a small one.

So it is November, which means it's time for the holidays. That makes me extremely happy. I get to go home and see my lovely friends and family, who I miss a lot.
Every Thanksgiving I debut my Christmas Lust List to my family but I decided to do something
a little different this year. Every other blog post this month and next I will post a couple of things on the list for my secret messengers (*cough* sissy and K-Fed).
So without further ado:

Veronica's boyfriend bought this for her and it came in the mail last week. I got a good look at it and it's gorge. I love.
I want another wolf shirt. Enough said.
I don't know if these are still online but I want something like them. I know Romwe has a pair like them, which are good too. They're fun.
I found this beautiful bracelet on the wonderful blog Color Me Nana, by Dylana Suarez and I fell in love. How could you not? So simple. So edgy.

Anyway. Smiles.

VINTAGE SWEATER/ THRIFTED BOOTS/ F21 LEGGIINGS/ NYX LIPSTICK IN FRAPPUCINO

PHOTOS COURTESY OF VERONICA SHEPP


14 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE your hair (but lighter would be nice) I keep thinking about doing it to my hair but I probably won't haha. Also I am glad you are telling me what you want. I will keep those things in mind! xoxo

Lainey said...

All right, wink wink. hehe! And I can barely see the dye job, which I guess is good, because that means you didn't do too much damage. Can't wait to see you sissy love.

Fashion dose said...

You are very pretty, like your boots!
This UD palette is on my wishlist too. :)

P.s. cool blog, following you!

Erika said...

WOW ur embroidered top, SO CUTE its super gorgeous!!! and that wolf tee is to-die for :) u look amazing, i love ur hair !!

ps: thx so much for ur lovely comment on my post, really appreciate it! I'm following ur amazing blog now, pls do follow mine too if u haven't already, it'll mean so so much to me :) thx!

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

Kendra Alexandra said...

Your photos are awesome.
This is the best post i've seen in a long time!

Definitely going to follow you now,
I hope you can follow me too?

Stoleninspiration.com

Kendra
x

eji patanao said...

loving the boho top girl :))


wild and fierce

Eva Ana Kazić said...

You dress a lot like my best friend :)

EAK

Clara Turbay said...

I like what you post today.
i´d apreciate if you have time check out my blog. and share some comments!

http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

so pretty! love your sweater!

p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a crystal cuff if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Miriam Stella said...

beautifull style! amazing pictures! wow
Nice blog!
I invite you to see my blog, and if you like it, you could follow me! i 'll do the same!
kisses
Miriamstella

is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

Mary said...

Hi lovely,
I really like this outfit!
Lovely pics!
I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers!Follow back?:)
Have a great week
Xoxo
Mary
Fashion tea at 5

Analisa said...

Your sweater is so gorgeous!

I'm hosting a JewelMint giveaway on my blog by the way if you're interested :)

alicia said...

pretty! love the naked palette :)

Joana Sá said...

Love this black knitwear!

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...