11.16.2011

One step closer...

Another Inspiration Wednesday comin' at ya!

Today, my sister and Geo came to visit me for a couple of hours and took Veronica and I out for lunch at where else? Burger. I love them. That post is coming up a little later. We took lots of pictures so don't worry. Smiles.

So I have expressed my liking for the Twilight Saga multiple times on this blog. I'll admit, I do like it. But compare it to Harry Potter, I'll despise it because nothing will beat that. They even copied the two part thing but that doesn't matter. The point I'm making is I actually enjoy it. I'm not afraid to admit it.
Because first, I'm in love with Robert Pattinson (and pretty sure I'd date Kristen Stewart as well). I think the story is only pretty good because I feel it could have been written a whole lot better if it was written by someone else. The movies have gotten better as far as graphics and acting goes which makes me really happy because I was dying in the first one. And this whole thing has been a best friends group social thing. We've all read it and seen it at midnight together since I was a junior in high school.
While I'm a little sad I won't get to see it with the regular crew, I get to see it with bestie
Veronica on a little midnight date tomorrow night and I'm probably going to see the second part with her as well as the crew, next summer. We got our tickets a couple days ago and I am very excited.

So today's Inspiration Wednesday consists of the Twilight Saga throughout the years and
everything I have loved about it. Just to warn you - lots of photos coming up.

Smiles.
Oh and here are some more things from the Christmas Lust List.

I still haven't quite gotten the hang of my Diana camera which sucks balls but I'm trying. I feel like an idiot because I can't work it yet but I still want accessories for it. I realize I just like having things. Anyway.
I saw this a long time ago and thought Eh, people like it a lot but it's pretty plain. But then I saw it on Rumi Neely from Fashiontoast and she styled it so well that I want it now. I love her style. And it's pretty inexpensive for AA.
If you haven't yet listened to the songs on this, I suggest you do. The song for today's post, A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri, is lovely. And the wedding version of Flightless Bird, American Mouth, by Iron & Wine, is just beautiful. I didn't think that song could get any better.
A lot of my favorite things wrapped into one: a soy candle, pumpkin, chai, and rings. Every one of their candles comes with a ring either worth $10, $100, $1000, or $5000. You can't go wrong. You have to burn them and then dig out the ring. It's great. I want one.

I might do a Kristen Stewart promoting Breaking Dawn fashion post soon after all of the hype is over.


8 comments:

Ulrika said...

I haven't seen the movies, so I find it really hard to comment on them.. But I've read the books. The second one was my absolute favourite, I cried nonstop through the first half. They could have been written a lot better, but I guess that's part of the thing, being written from Liz's point of view in a diary type of way. I'm digging Robert Pattinson too. I'm really into pale guys ;)

Beautiful pictures, the one of them on the motorcycle is gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing.

Kisses !

/U
pug-a-licious

Kristen said...

Kristen <3 Also I'm glad you got to see your sissy!!! I wish I had been there already. :) Love you and see you soon! xo

erica marie said...

I usually watch the midnight showing of the movie but I'm not going tonight :( Good thing I read the books years ago.

xo erica

vintage process said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

Lainey said...

I know, Kristen! I miss you! But anyway, I hope you're having (or had) a great time in Santa Cruz.

Sissy: I'm glad you had a great time with us. I love you. And that version of Flightless Bird American Mouth is kinda perfect. How was the movie btw?

Clara Turbay said...

Adorable and cool post. Take some time to visit my blog.

http://Paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Rene, Gucci's mom said...

Hi,

I was looking for some fashion blog to follow and found yours! =D
I hope you can visit mine too! Kindly Follow if you like my blog here http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

See you!

Regards,
Rene

Jo Bao said...

I didn't think Robert Patterson is THAT pale, though I find Bella looks alright ~ :O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...