11.26.2011

I work out...

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did.
I am so exhausted from today's shopping. This will be short unfortunately.
So the title of this post is a little bit of a lie. I haven't stopped eating since I've been home. It's so bad. But awesome. It's just a line from the song my dad hasn't stopped singing since he heard it on the radio.
But anyway. Here are some of photos from my wonderful day. I'll probably update with more. So thankful for everyone in my life.



JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITA SHOE/ VINTAGE VELVET TOP AND BELT/ THRIFTED SKIRT/ NYX LIPSTICK IN ULYSSES

I don't want to go back. I love being home.
By the way, I'm thinking about going a little lighter on my ends. Let me know what you think. Smiles.


12 comments:

indie by heart said...

Ohh lovely look! Lovely skirt, + Cool shoes ;)

Have a nice weekend,
xx indie by heart

Mimi said...

i love love love your shoes! i am going to check out jeffrey campbell shoes, they are gorgeous! :D

p.s. you have beautiful hair, and i think you can pull off lighter ends. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Super awesome outfit!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Lainey said...

Out of all the pics we took that day, that's the one you picked of us? Haha! I'm a foo. I hope this next two weeks will go by fast!!

Analisa said...

I love your skirt, the cocoa color is perfect!

Lidiya said...

Beautiful skirt, it looks so so chic <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Lucija said...

Ohhhh ohhh ohhhh what a lovely blog!! So inspiring :))

XO,
Lucija
WLL

chloe said...

gaah, you and your friend are so cute!
i can't believe most of your outfit is vintage/thrifted, i really miss second-hand shopping x

Sara said...

amazing outfit
you have a new spanish follower :)

missdanbee said...

love love love this whole outfit <3 you're lovely!
missdanbee.blogspot.com

Shelbby said...

Love your blog!!

abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - follow it!! xo

Roos said...

Wow, i love this outfit! Those lita shoes are amazing and match perfectly with the rest :)

www.roosrendition.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...