11.14.2011

Everything's an embrace...

F21 LEGGINGS AND TANK/ THRIFTED BLAZER WITH VINTAGE PINS/ OVER THE KNEE BOOTS - ME TOO/ NYX LIPSTICK IN B52

Goodbye all black!
This was my last black outfit for run crew. I decided to make an outfit post for you all after we striked the stage and dressing room and everything was clean. I was really bummed to see it all go away. I'm going to miss giggling with the girls on the headset and running around telling actors what to do and hearing scandalous stories.
This blazer is still a work in progress as you can maybe tell. I got inspiration from Effy in the show Skins. Her jacket is amazeballs. I just need more pins.


More from the Christmas Lust List. Smiles.

I would love an ankle boot that I can wear with anything and that has a small chunky heel perfect for any occasion. This is what I would want them to look like. They don't even have to be these exact ones, I just want a pair.
Surprisingly I don't have a big scarf that isn't a tube scarf or an infinity scarf. I love this red one. It's so Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City movie.
These shirts are all I hear about everywhere. I kinda want to see what all the fuss is about. I also think that anything worn by the Olsen twins is amazeballs.
I'm not one to have more than one hole in my ears so I love the idea of ear cuffs. Also, this one is super cool. It's so different from every other one I've seen. I want it.

So excited for this week. Love you all.

PHOTOS COURTESY OF VERONICA SHEPP


8 comments:

Wida said...

Absolutely love the thrifted blazer!!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

sittie rainie limba said...

I love your fashion style gorgeous! BTW am a new follower here, hope you have time to visit my site and follow my humble blog too

http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com/

Sheyla said...

I like your version of the blazer better, simple is always more!

Cool look :)

xoxo,
Sheyla

www.freestyle-moda.com

Emmett Katherine said...

I like how you've added all the pins to your blazer, it really pulls the outfit together! Lovely!

Miryo said...

Thanks for your lovely comment and for following my blog! Following back :)

nik said...

Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I will follow you!
xoxo

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

erica marie said...

Love the blazer, the vintage pins really make a statement.

xo erica

Jo Bao said...

Love these photos, you're rocking the look! Super like your blazer <3

Jo Bao ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...