11.09.2011

Every time she closed her eyes...

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed me saying something about a little thing called Inspiration Wednesday.

I realized that I have things in my life that get me through the day most of the time, and these can be anything ranging from my thoughts to what foods I've been wanting or eating to people that play a role in my life. I thought I would share them with you every Wednesday because first, everyone needs a little something to give them a boost on Hump Day. I know I do. Also, this will keep me blogging at least once a week even if I get too busy to post anything else during the week. I can't abandon this blog again. I did once and I regret it very much. I'm glad I'm back and happy that all of you care about what I have to say. Smiles.

But anyway. This first Inspiration Wednesday consists of my current loves at the moment which makes me very happy.

1. Free People's November catalog. If you haven't looked through it yet, you're missin' out. I love how they go through the decades and the different amazing styles each one had.
2. Studs and spikes. I have been obsessed with them since I made shorts for myself and my sister. I'm ordering them in bulk now since I feel like studding everything I effing own. And these Jeffrey Campbell spiked Litas are gorge. They are the next Jeffrey Campbells I will buy for sure.
3. Supernovae. I'm currently in an astronomy class this quarter and right now we're learning about supernovae. I absolutely love what a supernova looks like. Anything with a galaxy print I love. It reminds me of the Christopher Kane Galaxy Collection. And yes I want all of it.
4. Like Crazy. I posted the trailer for this movie on here about a month ago or something and I can't wait to see it with my sister when I go home for Thanksgiving. It's beautiful to look at and I will be posting about it again in the near future.

So I hope you all enjoyed Inspiration Wednesday.
Here are more things on the Christmas Lust List that you can enjoy as well. Smiles.

This dress might not be on the site anymore which is really sad because it's my favorite dress from ASOS, along with this one and this one. It's gorge. Love paisley prints.
Such a good album to have on vinyl. If you don't love Justin Vernon, there's something wrong with you. Beautiful.
I have mentioned this sexy shoe briefly before. It's a great black pump to wear with any dress and it's simple but it still has an edge and that's what I love.
I've posted about this nail polish before when I saw it on Kristen Stewart. Still want it.

Anyway. xo


16 comments:

Joyce said...

Great post, I love Free people's catalogs!

Lainey said...

The november catalog is beautiful! There's this one look I really want, from the 20s section. I think you'll know which one because it's boho but old hollywood at the same time. Can't wait for Like Crazy! And I get to see you in a weeeeeek!!!

La Mode En Rose said...

i love those dresses in the first photo!


kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

cecylia.com said...

The blue nail polish is a great colour! I love the pic of the milkyway!!! So inspirational

Come follow my blog darling! xx
http://cecylia.com

Ria :) said...

i love those studded heals, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
xxx

nookie said...

truly inspirational! the lace dresses are gorgeous!
awesome blog, following!

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

AWESOME images
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Snow Black said...

I would really like those Jeffrey CAmpbells in my closet ;)

Analisa said...

I love this whole post! I went through a phrase where I studded every single thing I owned, that addiction ended when I somehow lost by bag of studs.. I feel like finding them now!

paperdolltheory said...

free people is everything. i hate getting their catalogs. i always want every single thing!
love kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

indie.electronic.alternative. said...

the pictures in this post are awesome. you're right: the free people catalogue was spectacular this month. love the supernova pics- always inspiring. and i'm super addicted to studs and spikes, so two thumbs up on this post! :)

Sabrina said...

lovely pics!!!!!amazing blog!!!! i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

vintage process said...

Great pictures! I love it!!

erica marie said...

I loved the Free People catalogue, the calendar section was my favorite.

xo erica

Lidiya said...

The shoes in the second photo are fierce! <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Jo Bao said...

Those studded shoes are to die for. They're so chic and sexy :P I love Free People, their pictures are so pretty.


www.jmimiru.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...