10.20.2011

We're gonna dance on fire...

As you may have seen here, here, and here, I love all things sequined.
Therefore it is not a surprise that I fell in love with a little something called Disco Pony.

"The Natalie Gold" dress

I discovered Zoey Bittleston of Make Shift Model from reading the lovely blog of Natalie Suarez of Natalie Off Duty, which is one of my favorite blogs to read. She is the CEO and designer of Disco Pony and has these amazing as balls sequin pieces. To put it simply, I want every single one of them, particularly the "Natalie" dress shown.

So I was daydreaming (as always), and wondered what I would wear with this incredible dress if I was to own it. With all of these thoughts bouncing around in my head, I went to Polyvore and had some great fun.

Disco Pony 1
Disco Pony 2
Disco Pony 3

It's such an amazing dress, I would feel so lucky and glamorous to wear it.
Absolutely my kind of dress. Smiles.

Anyway.
Bestie Veronica turned 19 yesterday and we had a fun day. Just going to post some photos of our midnight toast for her birthday. I'll have an official birthday post for her after this weekend, since we're going to wreak more havoc. So excited.

xo


9 comments:

Sheyla said...

Hey Victoria!

Nice looks! I think you would be able to pull the all off gracefully.

And I was wondering where is the bowler hat from?

xoxo,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

You guys are my favorite. I love all those looks! I was going to pick a favorite.. but I totally can't. Looks like V's Birthday toast was fun!! :) love you both, looking forward to the new posts!!! <3 xo

Victoria said...

Thank you both!
And Sheyla, the hat is from uniqlo.com I think. :)

<3

Lainey said...

I can't wait for the full on birthday post! You guys look so pretty. And you and Makeshift Model are totally bffs now. I'm jellz. Love you.

Hollee said...

This is awesome. I love the second style!! I think its my favourite!!

I did a style post for Zoe's dress too! You should check it out and follow if you like!!

http://scissorsshoesandspoons.blogspot.com/

Hollee
xx

t said...

Nice dress!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Love this Natalye dress, so amazing! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

Julia Luna said...

Lovely post@ Please don't forget to check out LIFO. It is a social network for girls that focuses on the latest fashion trends, celebrity gossip, social causes, beauty and health and lifestyle issues.

Julia Luna said...

You look very pretty and sexy at the same time. The camera loves you. I hope you won't forget to visit the LIFO. It's a free fashion hub which includes an online wardrobe where you can create outfits and get fashion feedback from friends. I'm pretty sure you'll love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...